The award is called the Sunshine Blogger Award! 😀 This is an award for bloggers by bloggers, much like the Liebster Award, but with a cuter name. 🙂 It’s a way to share the love, get some recognition, and give the story you adore reading a bit of the fame you think it deserves. I love things like these. I love finding more reading material and getting to know more about my favorite bloggers. So let’s get started! 😀
Rules to Abide By
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Questions for the Fluff Meister!
- Do you have any favorite characters in your own stories? Who?
Yes, yes I do. For a while it was a tie between Thomas Thompson and Donovan Mayfield. Now, though, it’s someone else. Stick around and you’ll meet them later. 😉
- What are your favorite genres to read or watch?
Fantasy and science fiction. I cut my teeth on Tolkien and Clarke.
- Which fictional character do you wish you could be real life friends with?
Ooohh…that’s a tough one. There’s like, Hermione, Zuko, Bilbo, Frisk, Rowan, Shane, Bran, SOOO MANY!
- Would you rather land the perfect job or find true love?
Hmmm, as everything stands currently in my life, I’d rather have the perfect job. I’ve already found, and caught, true love. 😉
- Do you cook or bake? If not, would you want to learn how to?
Ooo, uh, no. I can make a sandwich! And some soup if I focus really, REALLY hard on not letting anything burn.
- What is your dream career?
Honestly, I’d prefer being a stay-at-home mom. I want kids and the time to be with them. Currently, I’m a scientist at a research institution. It makes decent money, especially for fresh out of undergraduate. But I’d prefer kids.
- What is the one thing you absolutely can’t live without?
My partner. That sounds really cliche, but I don’t know what I’d do without him. Probably burn my house down trying to make lunch. XD
- Which country do you most want to visit?
Just to visit? Australia. That place is just so different from anywhere else!
- Are you a day or a night person?
Good question. I think I’m a day person, but I’ve switched around, stretched and compressed my schedule all over the place. Any students out there can probably understand. I’m capable of going several days without sleep if need be. I’m a caffeine-riddled grump during, but I can do it.
- Would you want to become famous?
No. Fame is NOT something I have any interest in.
- What do you like the most about gaming?
The variety and community. Gaming is challenging, relaxing, soothing and frustrating! And, no matter what, there’s always people to talk to about the game. Society calls gamers anti-social, but I think the gaming community is one of the most varied and accepting. Other gamers value you for your skills, creativity and input, not just because you’re pretty or rich or a similar skintone. The Sims community is a very good example of that. 🙂
I Choose You!
I have a few favorites here, as well as some newly discovered.
The Mendeleev ISBI — Scientifically hilarious! These idiots are unlike any I’ve ever seen! XD
As Far as the World Goes — I adore this story. It’s very unique and stunning. Definitely worth your time.
The Loewe Legacy — A beautiful legacy of beautiful sims in gorgeous Monte Vista! Check it out!
Eight Cicadas — I’ve raved about Trip’s dynasty story before, but really. Go read it.
The Dysfunkshunal Legacy — This one always has me laughing!
Pixel Perfect Redux — A Sims 4 gamer legacy that stars Kratos! Seriously! What more do you want?!
Different Winters — A lovely tale told of the generations of the Winter family. A time investment, but worth it.
The Paradis Legacy — A really funny read that’ll lift your spirits! 🙂
The Talented — a rewriting of the Hartfield Legacy; full of mysticism and amazing characters
Bedlam ISBI — Crazy fun! With all sorts of real characters! XD
Kanto Legacy — Pokemon legacy! It doesn’t get any better than pokemon legacy!!!!! I’m such a nerd… >.>
Here’s more stories I recommend reading, if you were interested. >.>
I’m Nosy, So Here’s a Few Questions for You
- Of your sims, who’s your favorite?
- What’s the greatest in-game moment you’ve ever witnessed?
- What’s your favorite game (aside from the Sims)? If not game, substitute show/book/movie/etc.
- What is a trait you wish you had/didn’t have?
- You found a black suitcase sitting on your front porch. It’s got $1 million in it. What do you do?
- What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
- What’s your favorite color? Any particular reason?
- Any grand plans for the future?
- Cheddar, mozzarella, or muenster? Naming gouda as the top cheese is also acceptable. 😛
- You have 24 hours to do whatever you please with no repercussions or anyone remembering anything but you. What happens?
Thanks once again for the nomination, Violincat! Enjoy the rest of your day, all you magnificent peoples!