Lookie! Lookie, lookie, lookie!
It’s purdy! 😀
Yes, the Mayfields received another Liebster Award! This Liebster Award is brought to us by Iomai of the Legacy of the Xavier’s. This is the glorious tale of a man and his dog, and their resulting, parallel legacies. Each generation has its own, distinct voice and eventful arcs. The story is currently on generation 3.
The Liebster Award is for bloggers by bloggers. It’s a way to encourage your fellow bloggers, as well as draw more attention to blogs you think deserve it. Think of it as spreading the love. But there’s a few rules to spread that love in the most organized manner possible.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
All Questions Answered
- Jello or pudding? Or, neither?
- Hmmm…I’m not a raving fan of either, but I don’t dislike either…either. They both have their perks. Pudding is creamy, and I love banana and chocolate pudding. Vanilla’s okay, if a bit bland. Jello is usually fruity and sweet with a very unique texture. Perfect cold for a hot summer day, particularly the blue raspberry flavor.
- I suppose, if I had to choose one, I’d go with pudding. Mostly because I eat it more often, due to dating a vegetarian.
- Do you memorize song lyrics?
- Yes, rather easily.
- If you could have any eye color, what would it be? Hair color?
- I’ve honestly never thought about it. I’ve got grey-blue eyes and dark brown hair. I’m pretty content with my colors. 😉
- What do you want to be in life?
- A well-paid mathematician, or stay-at-home mom.
- Do you celebrate the holidays? Which is your favorite?
- I really like Thanksgivings Day (hi, American here). It’s a holiday that falls after the chaos of midterms but before the pressure of finals.
- It’s a very private affair in my house, no guests, no extra family, just my partner and I. We make a lot of stuffing, cranberry sauce & mashed potatoes, bake up a tofu turkey log, and watch movies all day while stuffing ourselves silly with good food.
- If you could change one thing in history, what would it be? Do you think it’ll help current situations?
- I feel like I’ve answered this before… >.>
- I’d rather leave the past right where it is. If I change anything, there’s always the Butterfly Effect lurking in the background, waiting to make sure I’m not born or something.
- If I’m being honest, I don’t think anything would help “the current situations”, because that phrase means different things to different people. And even if something did, it may make the entire situation even worse. Imagine going back in time and ensuring that Donald Trump doesn’t become president (a bad situation for a large number of people), but in doing so you cause global warming to kick into high gear (a bad situation for all of planet Earth). All because, on your way to see Mr. Future-President, you waved a butterfly off-course.
- I think it’s better to look to the future.
- If you could invent a food, what would it be? Candy? Vegetables? Meat?
- I can’t even cook. Please don’t make me.
- But if I could invent a vegetable, I bet I’d make a ton of money! The cross between the beloved cabbage and the delicious banana! 😀
- What’s something you really want to do on your bucket list?
- Get my Masters.
- Who’s your favorite superhero or villain?
- Severus Snape. Apply whichever category you will.
- Do you prefer to stay inside or would you rather be outside?
- I’m a wannabe shut-in, but I don’t dislike being outside…usually. I like going for walks when I don’t have to lug around my backpack. But I also live in a desert, so the outside isn’t really appealing except for early morning and late at night.
- Do you think you could make improvements to your blog or do you love it just the way it is? If I could, I would add lasers… muhahahaha!
- Oh, undoubtedly there’s improvements that could be made! But I’m incredibly lazy.
- loladiamond01 for neverdoitagain
- misterwolfe86 for Mister Wolfe Legacy
- Rosemary Marie for Noble Doubt
- Kate for The Loewe Legacy
- Gryffendork7 for The Maitland Round-Robin Legacy
- Fibijean for The Hunter Legacy
- whalerssims for The Scatterday Matriarchy
- Anyone else who wants to take a stab at this 😉
The Nosiness Shall Now Commence!
- What Lovecraftian horror would you least like to encounter in a dark alley?
- Have you ever played a tabletop RPG (D&D, Pathfinder, DCC, etc.)?
- Whether or not you have played a tabletop RPG, what class/race do you normally/would like to play?
- Milkshake or smoothie? Details.
- What do you like best about your blog (layout, story, anything)? What do you like least?
- Who’s been your favorite character to write about or watch in-game?
- What’s something you really want to incorporate into your story, but just haven’t managed to (yet)?
- If you could ask the Internet Conglomerate anything, and have It answer, what would you ask It? What kind of answer do you expect?
- Would you buy a goat if it meant you could pet it whenever you wanted?
- Special licenses aside, and suspending reality for a moment, what kind of animal would you have as a pet if you could? Sparkle dogs are not animals and will be shot on sight.
- When was the last time you had good pizza, like NY/Chicago good pizza?
Thanks for chilling with me, folks! We will now resume our semi-regularly scheduled program. ^_^