Hopefully it’s in the good way. 😉
Kate nominated me for this award, so congrats and massive thanks to her!
If you don’t know (then you’re missing out), Kate writes the lovely Loewe Legacy, an equestrian story of intrigue set in Monte Vista with a few lovely views of other worlds. Her’s is a beautiful tale that I totally would have added to my list of unique blogs if she hadn’t been the one to tag me. Check it out!
Seriously, Kate, you’re amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It’s nice to know there are some people who enjoy reading this thing as much as I do writing it. ❤
The Unique Blogger Award is yet another “I love these stories and you should totally check them out!” awards, which I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of. New reading material and some bragging rights, what’s not to like? XD
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions for Moi:
- What do you think makes your story different from the rest, what is it that makes it unique?
- Hmmm…I guess the Mayfields are unique in the sense that the story is written using only screenshots from gameplay. I don’t use poses (aside from family photos), and I’ve only written one chapter where I specifically controlled the sims for picture-taking purposes: the 2016 Halloween mess. Never again.
- Which group do you belong to? Writers using The Sims as a source of images for their stories or Simmers who love sharing the stories of their Sims with others?
- That second one. Definitely.
- Who of your Sims you’ve ever created is your absolute favorite and why?
- So, I’m really bad at actually making sims. In fact, the entire first generation of Mayfields are just tweaked versions of sims from the base game sim bin. So I’m naming my favorite sim at the moment born in my game. And the answer is: Anthony Mayfield, hands down. He’s got interesting genetics and his personality is really developing into something else! 😉
Others who are “Unique” 😉
There’s quite a few bloggers I think are unique and write unique tales featuring the Sims. If you’re one of them, but have already received this award (because I’m late to the party, as always), feel free to ignore or take part as you wish! ^_^
- Noctie for As Far as the World Goes
- Trip for Eight Cicadas
- jazen for As Life Goes
- somebodysangel13 for The Rourke Epic Legacy
- ixot for Absolutely Cuckoo
- RosemaryMarie for Noble Doubt
- quackermole for The Frosted Legacy
- meg for The Tale of the Bagleys
- LilyShadowWriter for Different Winters
- whalerssims for The Scatterday Matriarchy
- silverwolf6677 for Whispering Waters
- Jes2G for Keeping Up with the Joneses
Questions Concerning Uniqueness
- What’s your style of writing? Do you make up a story first, after gameplay, or as you go along? What helps you write? Might be two questions. But I’m a rebel.
- Ever played a Sims challenge and completed it? Don’t be shy, we’re all just judging you really thoroughly. XD
- I think you’re unique, but prove it! Prove your uniqueness!
Thanks again, Kate! You’re amazing, and everyone should go swarm her blog RIGHT NOW!